Siemens presents the tcp3000 temperature controller for industrial applications
February 25, 2015
Siemens Industry, Inc. unveiled its improved TCP3000 temperature controller, designed to make extruders more simple and economic.
This pre-configured solution allows OEMs to save time and expense when equipping their machines; provides users with the highest degree of flexibility, scalability and performance; and offers simple and clear operator screens for temperature zone monitoring and control.
The TCP3000 can be operated using the new Simatic Multi-Panels including the 10-inch
MP 277 and the 12-, 15- or 19-inch MP 377. It is supported by standard Simatic PLC software from Siemens, which requires no special high-level programming expertise.
Machine operators, technicians and maintenance engineers have a wide range of screens
at their disposal for easy and convenient operation and service. These include:
- A graphical user interface for temperature and trend analysis
- Controller settings including separate parameters for heating and cooling
- Tolerance and control-loop monitoring
- Control system identification for each temperature zone
- Wire break monitoring with a programmable controller response
- Timer clock and limits